Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Quitting the 2nd job

Alright - I had enuff of you friggin fascists.
In my discerning eyes, The first company survived for 11 months and the second for 6.
ha ha. not good enough for me... i don't think any company's good enuff for me unless it makes sniper rifles to kill bankers and politicians :P

whaddya mean I don't come to work on time, got nothing better to do?
-Dave mustaine

My boss's philosophy : "I don't exist"
what denial.
absolute nihilism - warrants a lack of morality.
just like fascism... so they are fascists after all, just like the imf, the world bank and whoever else drives the absurdity that is the modern world !

Jobs are not for me - I'm officially a rebel now.

1 Comments:

Blogger "girl interrupted".......... said...

da rebel is now eluding me lyk a mirage....

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home