Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The gudgeons of gudgaon

Went tosome... new year party filled with the aristocratic upper crust of the snake charmers of the National Capital Region in the uber1337 urban utopia called gurgaon. Needless to say I scrammed after 10 minutes, couldn't even down the ale which they served. The gudgeons of gudgaon were so bad that I'll just be a humanist and spare the reader of more adjectives - after all nobody else needs the kind of sadness which has afflicted me.

I always was Asocial, more so post the somewhat late discovery of the vagaries of my asocially evolved uniquely detached soul - too late to save the only one. and needless to say, nobody around in the job whom I can bring upon myself to talk to doesn't help. Nor does the complete absence of the girl kind. Nor do the easily ignorable gudgeons, needless to say... Just headshots... and riffs . All aggression. Recipe for disaster - A Symphony of destruction better known as in my mind, sadness but hey -
Maybe in some other parallel universe I'd have met the she who'd be my ideal companionor or you know ... bothered much more about switching off the habitual asociability more accurately... Being more me than what the traps have cut me out to be. Surely now maybe you can comprehend what I mean when I say sadness?

Gotta do something about it...
but i have to agree with the one and only sandman when he said
"one time was enough"

What've they made it out to be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home