Saturday, July 01, 2006

Why I'm mad about gaming.

* I tend to equate my helpless enemy to the people I loathe, and so it's a release to my anger and frustration, especially this new game Condemned, where you get to beat people up to pulp, that too with long pipes, iron rods, wooden planks with nails, sledgehammers etc.

* Bored, Sick and tired of how the world around me really is, and playing puts me in a much cooler looking and more interesting virtual world, and I like the change

* As long as it's there, it's a much better alternative to going on a selective, planned killing spree and then shooting yourself between your eyes with your last bullet.

* I like how the good always win, unlike in real life.

* I like the mindgames rewarded by victory and crushing the enemy's ego.

* I like the gore ,blood effects and I patronize the designers, I hope I get to try out my hand in that job in a small way someday.

* I get to live lives which I could only have dreamed about

* Sometimes, I even get to live in an ideally modelled futuristic world, and that's cool, because I want to zoom through space fragging aliens with burst lasers and recoilless prototype long range cannons :PP

* I prefer chaos over order

*I got an nvidia 6600 GT :P

* Stuff like my eyes will get screwed/ my life will be cut by 10 years blah blah are too fucking lame for excuses against why not to play;

* You get to mother the vain strutting supervillains who've taken it for granted that they can get away with injustice because they are powerful and have a corrupt army of sycophants gunning for the post of most "favoured ass licker" worshipping them.

* I'd rather be a soldier who can load when he dies than what my College thinks I should be.

* I like stories and it's better if you are the protagonist. Most modern games are much more fun than most movies actually. Except if the movie happens to be of the calibre of Saving Private Ryan ! Oh that scene in which the flak 88 rips off ! man!!

But... At the end of the day, I'm fragging away 6-8 out of my ~14-16 hours awake, everyday.. So I guess I'm gonna reduce my killing time to just 3 hours per day from now on.:D

4 Comments:

Blogger "Terran Intelligence" by timetin said...

Fellow pwn3rs!

My last blog? Well my dog didn't eat it, but I subconciously deleted it while talking to my mother and after a few minutes, i wondered... What the hell did i just do?
So i went back twice and copied the articles into this new one :D

9:02 AM  
Blogger "Terran Intelligence" by timetin said...

And quake nostalgia can be deadly. But this Quake 4.. my! No gaming at maryland?

9:12 AM  
Blogger wicker said...

Gaming static wonly. Q4 dunno. Single player seemed to be dominated by nice graphics and sound. Else it was pretty ordinary i guess. Not explored multiplayer. BTW, sha#$%ng on your 6600 GT? Mine is Radeon X800 :D

1:43 PM  
Blogger "Terran Intelligence" by timetin said...

hehe yeah totally.. but i guess all you need to do is get some time with call of duty 2, extreme difficulty, then you'll take a headlong plunge back into gaming due the single player campaign only !!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home