Wednesday, July 05, 2006

THE BAR TOO FAR

Doubtless, ye all must have heard of those awesome Warry epic stories like "the bridge too far" , and "the Field too wide" and all that crap. I'll hic.. add on to those... with my own epic booze and violence centered western themed plot; Which I intend to make a movie on sometime in the near future when I have enough money for it.
(*The following sentence is, under no circumstances to be construed as a disclaimer*
It's been my lifelong ambition to make a movie so cheap that all those shameless mediocre directors who dish out substandard stuff when I'm desperate for a good movie die of utter inexplicable shock after watching my hopelessly cheap movie)

The bar too far
Long long ago, in the old texan town of Horsemouth.

M
e: "Motherfucker... where's the booze around town?"

I
nnocent Tom: "Who you calling a motherfucker, you..you..you.. son of a" *BANG... BANG...*

Me: "Bitch.." *Blows off the cordite fumes from his smoking dual SmithnWesson .357 6 shooters."Motherfuckers can never talk straight business ever... When... will they learn? Better have learnt by the time they are reborn into this land"

Maria the Buxom: "It's a dry day, my lord"

Me: "Gawd damn motherfuckers.. Where's the freaking sherriff"

Maria the Buxom : "The sherriff prolly heard those shots, muh lord..He must be comin down here with the ol' posse any minute now. You're in deep, deeeeep trouble muh lord."

Me: "Alright old bitch. Beat it before I put daylight through you."

Maria the Buxom: "No!! Insulting, me, the sherriff's own wife!! I'm gonna see to it that you hang from that old oak down there at the village square! You !" *BANG*

Me: "Bitch." *BANG* "God damn slutty harridan couldn't keep her fucking mouth shut"

Sherriff: *Skreech. Skreech*"You intoxicated bastard, you killed my wife"

Me: "Oh yeah? Do you happen... to harbour any plans... to join her in the roadside ditch?? " *BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!*" "Shit... too many of em... gotta make a run for the bar!"

Sherriff: " You bastard where are you riding off to? You hit me.. I'm dying AArgh.. blurg blood!!! Goldsmith! After him.. Blurg blurg!"

Me: "All i wanted was some god damn booze and you retrogade old town fools couldn't talk straight What's wrong with you jerks ?"
*Reloads, takes a swig of ye ol' 666 original Scotch, whips back and**BANG!BANG!BANG!*

THE BAR TOO FAR
hitting theatres somewhere around christmas. Now which Christmas... is something you gotta wait and see.

*BANG*

2 Comments:

Blogger wicker said...

when you wanna shoot, shoot; dont talk :D

8:35 PM  
Blogger "Terran Intelligence" by timetin said...

The hero that he is after all, he gets to shoot, talk, smoke, drink and maye even have sex, all at the same time. :P

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home