Friday, July 21, 2006

Hey man, what's cool ??

This one is against all those cheap popsicle arsed poser ba****ds who patronize something not because they like it, but because they saw someone smarter than themselves do the same; or just because every fool does it. Aaah what can i say about them?? they're so pathetic! Ok i deviate.

Rather, It's about some of the popular 'cool' and 'in vogue' things which will make you positively identify one of these camelshit consuming bastards!
Please do shoot them in the face if they happen to be above 22 years of age!

If a guy/girl has more than 3 of these cool thingses to adorn their weasel like personalities, and if they fumble when you ask them why exactly they 'love' what they 'love'; kill kill kill !!

1. effy-wun racing
All those cheap braindead contemporary pub hanging bastards .. Hey man, did you see the latest Formula 1 aaah? Schumacher won and i shagged after that! Bastards. Die.

2. Dream theater
"Aiyyo so fast raaa!! Look at john myung, how fast his fingers are moving!! I can't really understand what he's playing , leave alone the musical part of it, but still, so fast! Must be really cool! Aiyo bastard what are you listening to this slow shit for raaa, i'm cooler i can take wonly dreamtheater! Time to mug up some lyrics of this band... err... what do i mug?? Aaaah! this is easy enough!!

pull me under, pull me under pull me under, my friend! pull me under, pull me under pull me under, my friend! pull me under, pull me under pull me under, my friend! pull me under, pull me under pull me under, my friend!"

God damned bastards. Hunt and kill each one of those.

3. Brazil(before WC)/Italy(after WC final)/ Ronaldo
"Brazil will win! Brazil will win! ------ I told you italy will win! Look? This is the extent of my greatness! I yam shtud!"
And besides, how can anyone with even an elementary knowledge of the game idolize that pregnant douchebag Ronaldo? Kiss my ass, sons of bitches!

4. Zidane bashers
"What's wrang with this zidane, man? He doesn't have even a bit of... errr... sportsman spirit?? I mean... i mean... errr i mean... how can you hit with head on bawdy ra???"
Damned idiots, I'm coming for you, myself. Run, run to your stinking holes.

5. All those bas***s who sy they love philosophising and introspecting; Ostensibly, they prefer intelligence over beauty and all that crap. Try having a logical argument with them. Buy a fucking brain before talking to me, bastards.

6. All those metrosexual gay bastards who'd rather get analy violated than forget their make up. I can never understand you. Maybe because I'm a geek. Anyways, die you assholes, you deserve to be strung up by your dicks.

7. All those bastards who're stupid enough to buy dubious products after seeing some advertisement in the TV, just because their favourite actor starred in the ad, that too so that they beat all their fellow pricks to the act. Believe me or no, there are people like that! And they aren't restricted to some cheap villages too!
Die, motherfuckers. Die die die. Anyways you're hopeless.

8. And i really can't understand those stupid fucks hanging out with their clannish uni-lingual groups in the cheap country garden outside our new hopeless mega mess; I mean how gay is gay enough for these fools?
Needless to say, burn in hell.

9. Those poor souls who make it a point to watch all the episodes of 'friends' in the hope that they'll pick up the moves of the mating dance; And those damned idiots who spend hours chatting with the hope of getting a girlfriend; How lame can their thought processes get? Why all the effort? Can't they go SHAG?? Die.

10. People who dance. I mean, what the fuck?? Who the fuck dances, now aren't there better things to do? Die die die.

More to come in the following days.

12 Comments:

Blogger Madhu R said...

Homicidal tendencies..to say the least.Something I can identify.Somethings I differ. I listen to Rock.But absolute zero in what they sing.Have to read up the lyrics.One thing I totally agree(not though by pulling out your colts)is dance.Hate it.And hate girls who want to make you dance.By the way,if you are into gaming and loud music and philosophy there is one book I can suggest.The Watchmen (by Alan Moore).

12:43 PM  
Blogger "Terran Intelligence" by timetin said...

@madhu
colts?? i sniff counter strike in the air!! Well obviously now I won't kill these people. I'm just writing that way because I cling on to an obscure hope that some guy with the means to do so will read what I wrote and kill them; that's be convinient!

Yeah, dance is so passe man!
About rock and metal lyrics; Well, i listen for the distorted riffs(rythm guitar) more than for the lyrics!

by the way about the watchmen; Content sounds interesting, I'll keep a watch out for it!!

8:05 PM  
Blogger "Terran Intelligence" by timetin said...

hmmm, that'll be cool they can appease each others sorry asses without bothering us then :P
But; it won't give us as much fun as killing them hehe. Hmmm torture i guess.

4:55 AM  
Blogger wicker said...

BRAWAHAHAMAOEHAHAHAA

1:16 PM  
Blogger hitchhiker said...

where is all the love, boys? where is all the love?
;)

11:48 AM  
Blogger "Terran Intelligence" by timetin said...

And i though you liked extreme's 'cupid's dead'!!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Madhu R said...

Distorted riffs?..i see...then whats wrong in a person saying damn..how fast he plays ra?
Not too sure if you would be able to locate watchmen in india..its a graphic novel..an excellent depiction of a character who is omniscient and omnipotent to a large extent in the grips of determinism..and given you innate violence will not make you squirm,i dare say!

5:32 AM  
Blogger "Terran Intelligence" by timetin said...

hehe... cdn't find it myself either, looked a bit in the delhi chor-bazaar..

10:06 AM  
Blogger Madhu R said...

yeah..planning to buy a copy for me..and of satanic verses..need to know what the whole damn banning thing about...meanwhile..besto with your endeavors with the bigots of the world..what the hell you doing in delhi?thought you were somewhere down south?

11:58 AM  
Blogger "Terran Intelligence" by timetin said...

yeah man.. ..born n brought up in delhi :) but right now. i'm back at iitmadras,, studying here.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Blunt said...

Totaaaaaal vaashout maga! 10 nothing maxo chundatronix geekotron fundaes you put in there. Dancing eh? I hope you looooooooooove fart then muahahahahaha. Actually looking at it again, I could not find any point which he managed to sneak out from!
LOL
Fart are gaed saar he satisfies them yall!

8:01 AM  
Blogger "Terran Intelligence" by timetin said...

heheh.. yeah man fart does infact qualify on all counts... fart is FART. No wonder now... i think he's realized that by now but he's too stuck into that mental image to change!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home